Our Delta 8 THC gummies feature 33g of Delta 8 THC in each gummy as well as CBC and CBN for maximum effects. They deliver a powerful head and body feel that will have you feeling amazing. One of our best selling, exclusive compounds is now available in edibles! Satisfy your sweet tooth with one of our deliciously fruity, sugar-coated Delta 8 THC gummies! Bursting with flavor and infused with premium Delta 8 THC, these flavorful bites will redefine the way you look at hemp-infused edibles. As one of the most highly sought-after compounds on the market today, The Hemp Doctor is proud to be one of the few retailers featuring high-quality Delta 8 THC in several products for you to add to your daily routine – including these fun, highly effective edibles.
These crave-able gummies are the most potent, robust edibles we sell, and they are making a splash with customers! Already a best-seller, our Delta 8 THC edibles pack a punch by delivering a whopping 30 milligrams of our specially-formulated Delta 8, derived from hemp and below the federally legal limit of 0.3%. So after just one, you will feel your worries melt away. Each unique flavor is delicious and refreshing, so be sure to try them all! You can order a pack of 9 edibles (totaling an amazing 300 milligrams of D-8).
Our Delta 8 THC gummies taste like normal gummies, with zero hemp taste. They are flat out delicious and deliver a bright pop of flavor with each bite.
Serving Size: typically 1/2 a gummy or 1 gummy.
Refrigeration is recommended after opening. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment.
Made from high-quality hemp, our Delta 8 THC Skywalker is a must-have for ∆8-THC enthusiasts and casual vapers alike. Where the light, fruity, and spicy flavors converge, it creates a trifecta of herbal-smoking power. As users revel in its general balance, this is it. Skywalker is what the next admirer will be smoking.
- Flavor Profile: Light, Fruity, Sour
- Serving Size: typically 1/2 a gummy or 1 gummy.
- Size: 300mg total material
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Gummies per Pack: 9
What is Delta 8 THC?
According to the National Cancer Institute, Δ8-THC is an analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with antiemetic, anxiolytic, appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties.
Naturally deriving from hemp, there are over 100 cannabinoids where THC and CBD reign the most popular. The most referenced to and original Δ9-THC has been the cornerstone of psychotropic effects for individuals everywhere.
Δ8-THC, on the other hand, is a byproduct of Δ9-THC, which gives similar sensations. Considering less than 1% of Δ8-THC is found in the cannabis flower, Δ8-THC products develop from an oxidation process in Δ9-THC. For more information on Δ8-THC, visit our FAQ page for commonly asked questions.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. 3Chi is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR.
Consult a physician before using this product.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
This Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
If your gummies have melted into a (delicious) singular gummy blob, a quick remedy is to place them in the freezer for up to 1 hour. Once frozen, open the bag at the sides and cut into equal pieces. Precise dosing requires a gram scale.
Delta 8 THC Gummies Shipping Exclusions
Delta 8 cart retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us at [email protected] with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.
WHY CHOOSE US?
All-Natural, Plant Based
Our Delta-8 products are derived from the hemp plant and CBD, which is a cannabinoid found in the hemp plant. The National Cancer Institute defines Delta 8 as “an analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol with… appetite-stimulating, analgesic, and neuroprotective properties”.
Enhanced Research & Development
Our advanced history in the Hemp and CBD industries have allowed us to innovate while focusing our priorities on purity, quality and safety.
Lab Tested Extracts
We strive to ensure the quality and purity of every batch by submitting our extracts for third-party lab testing. For more information on our lab testing, feel free to reach out or visit our Lab Results page.